Subcooled 705 Dehumidifier (Climadry 705)
Lights-off humidity control in larger cannabis grow rooms typically require multiple portable dehumidifiers that add heat to space. Supply air is delivered cool during lights-on or warm and dry with lights-off. This split-system dehumidifier removes over 700 pints per day.
Undersizing dehumidifiers result in higher room humidity levels just as an undersized air conditioner delivers high room temperature.
- Connects to a standard 5 ton, R-410a air conditioner condensing unit.
- Plugs into a standard 15 amp, 115 volt wall receptacle.
PROVIDES COOL OR WARM, DRY AIR FOR
INDOOR HUMIDITY CONTROL
Free Continental US Shipping ON ALL ORDERS
|Subcooled 705:||Grow Room Dehumidifier|
|Dimensions:||42″ W x 47″ L x 27″ H|
|Power Supply:||115 Volt, 60 Hz, 1 phase|
|Full Load Amperage:||4.8 amps @ 115 volts|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity:||7.0 amps; #14 AWG minimum cable|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection:||10.8 amps|
|Supply Air Blower:||Nominal 1,000 cfm|
|Filter Size:||20″H x 30″ W x 2″ deep|
|Refrigeration:||connects to a 5 ton, R-410a, outdoor condensing unit|
|Lifting Options:||fork lift pockets in base|
|Subcooled 705 Datasheet:||Download PDF|
- Humidistat controlled drying
- Stainless steel: drain pan and 3/4 inch drain coupling
- 1,000 cfm (nominal) supply air blower
- Quiet operation, low static (ductable)
- Made in the USA
- Designed for commercial use
- Auto defrost allows operation in cool buildings
- HVAC technician friendly design
Limited Warranty: One year warranty on any defective parts.
Limitation of Liability: To the extent allowable under applicable law, Subcooled Air’s liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. Subcooled Air’s liability in all events is limited to and shall not exceed the cost of repair. Shipping damage is not covered