60 TON INDUSTRIAL AIR CONDITIONER
A wide range of applications including construction sites, refineries, shipyards, manufacturing and special events use the 60 ton industrial air conditioner. Outdoor or building return air can be cooled. Simple controls assure optimal performance to users with little to no technical experience.
A direct-drive, variable speed, supply air fan allows quiet (‹70dBA) operation at low speed or high static pressure (>4-inches wg) at high speeds.
- Multiple refrigeration circuits and hot-gas bypass provide reliable capacity control for a
- wide range of outdoor temperatures.
- Variable speed condenser fans maintain head pressure during cool weather.
- Variable speed supply air blower regulates leaving temperature and sound level.
- Compact size 8'W by 12'L allows large cooling to be placed in small areas.
60 ton Air Conditioner: 12,000 cfm
Portable Industrial Air Conditioner
95” W x 148” L x 95” H
460 Volt, 60 Hertz, 3 phase
|Full Load Amperage:||
126 amps@460 volts
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity:||
133 amps; #2/0 minimum power cable
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection:||
125KW, 480 volt
|Supply Air Blower:||
12,000 cfm @ 3.0” leaving static pressure; 8,000 cfm @ 5.5” leaving static pressure
2 – 20” diameter duct
8 – 20”H x 20” W x 2” deep
45 to 65ºF thermostat controlled
70kW; up to 30⁰F rise
Three 20 ton, R-410a, scroll compressors
|Lifting Options:||fork lift pockets in base, four-point lifting eyes in base|
|60 ton A/C Datasheet||Download PDF|
All information contain herewithin is approximate and is subject to revision by Subcooled Air, L.P. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further equipment information regarding your project.